Saturday, February 4, 2012

5 Things

5 things that brighten my day:

1) Send a [Valentine's Day] card- I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy receiving mail. 



2) Drawer liners-I bought a pack of lavender scented liners a few weeks ago on clearance at Filene's Basement. It motivates me to actually put my clothes away in the drawers!




3) African Violets- These flowers brighten up any room. They are inexpensive and low maintenance.



4) Make your bed-I have yet to master this habit but I feel better when I make the bed. My room feels cleaner and I feel less stress.
Not my room in case you were wondering :)
5) Going for a walk (and preferably with Cookie)-Even when the weather stinks a walk is energizing and gives me a chance to enjoy the neighborhood. 


What brightens your day?



1 comment:

  1. I am a drill sergeant about making the bed--it really does help. But I need to go on walks more!

    ReplyDelete