5 things that brighten my day:
1) Send a [Valentine's Day] card- I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy receiving mail.
2) Drawer liners-I bought a pack of lavender scented liners a few weeks ago on clearance at Filene's Basement. It motivates me to actually put my clothes away in the drawers!
3) African Violets- These flowers brighten up any room. They are inexpensive and low maintenance.
4) Make your bed-I have yet to master this habit but I feel better when I make the bed. My room feels cleaner and I feel less stress.
|Not my room in case you were wondering :)|
5) Going for a walk (and preferably with Cookie)-Even when the weather stinks a walk is energizing and gives me a chance to enjoy the neighborhood.
What brightens your day?