Saturday, February 4, 2012

Frugal Websites


A few weeks ago I mentioned that I am working on becoming a better shopper..Here are some websites that I find useful in achieving this goal:

1. Ebates helps me save a little cash on online purchases. It's free and you get a $5 bonus when you start.  When you use their links and purchase something, Ebates will give you a percentage of your purchase back.  My favorite links are DSW (currently 4% cash back) and Groupon (3% cash back). Sign up Here.

2. I recently found this website. Also free, this website allows you to accumulate points. Most people earn points by using the SwagBucks search bar as well as by taking surveys and playing games.  The points can be redeemed at the "Swagbucks Store" for items like amazon gift certificates.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment